Intown Primary Care wants to give you and a friend a chance to win tickets to Taste of Atlanta and it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
How Can You Win Free Tickets to Taste of Atlanta?
You have three chances to win!
- Option 1: Check-in to any one of our Intown Primary Care locations (Ponce or Cheshire Bridge) via Facebook and your name will be entered three (3) times for a chance to win. Be sure to include the hashtag #IPCTasteOfAtlanta
- Option 2: Comment on a post that we share on our page and your name will be entered into the contest two (2) times for a chance to win.
- Option 3: Like a post that we share on our page and your name will be entered into the contest one (1) time for a chance to win.
Remember, the more you check-in, like or comment, you increase your chances to win 1 of 4 pairs of tickets.
You can enter the contest with any of the methods above, once each day of the contest. Duplicate entries on a specific day will be discarded.
CONTEST RULES & TERMS OF CONDITIONS:
- Intown Primary Care’s Check-in to Check-out Taste of Atlanta contest (‘Contest’) is brought to you by Intown Primary Care (‘Organizer’).
- Contest is open to the general public, except the employees and the family members of the Organizer, its associate companies, and promotion agencies and its auditors.
- The Participants should be over 18 years of age (‘Participant/(s)’). The Participant must necessarily have a valid Facebook account and is able to attend the Taste of Atlanta on Saturday, September 25 or 26, 2015.
- Contest is valid from 11 am on Sunday, September 20th , 2015 until 7:00 pm on Thursday, September 24th, 20015 on Facebook (“Contest Period”).
- The Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Contest Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever; and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- By entering this contest you acknowledge and release Facebook from any harm or damages that may a result of your participation.
- By entering this contest you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By participating in this Contest, a User unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception whatsoever.
- To participate in the Contest the participant must Check-in at Intown Primary Care at Ponce or Intown Primary Care at Cheshire Bridge with #IPCTasteofAtlanta and tag Intown Primary Care on Facebook. This will automatically enter the participant into the Contest three (3) times for a chance to win.
- A participant can also enter by Commenting on a post shared on Intown Primary Care’s Facebook page. This will automatically enter the participant into the Contest two (2) times for a chance to win.
- A participant can also enter by Liking on a post shared on Intown Primary Care’s Facebook page. This will automatically enter the participant into the Contest one (1) time for a chance to win.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant gives his/her free consent to abide by the rules, regulations, policies and obligations as mandated by Facebook.
- Participant, without any exception and at all times during the Contest Period shall follow all post instructions given by the Organizer in its entirety. Any failure to comply with the instructions of the Organizer will result in the disqualification of the entry made by the Participant.
- Users can participate in the Contest as many times as he/she wants during the length of the contest, with a limit of one (1) check-in, or one (1) comment, or one (1) like each day.
- The Contest organizer will randomly select a total of four (4) Winners.
- Each Winner will receive two (2) tickets to attend the Taste of Atlanta (“Prize”).The specifications of the Prize are at the sole discretion of the Organizer and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- The Winners will be announced on Intown Primary Care’s page within 48 hours of the completion of the contest period. The Winner will also be asked to share their details, as requested by the Organizer on the direct message inbox. The winners must retrieve their prizes at Intown Primary Care Cheshire Bridge before 3:30 pm on Friday, September 25 or by 2 pm on Saturday, September 26.
- The Winners will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer via Direct Message on Facebook (please be sure to check your “Other” tab in your Messages). The winner will be contacted twice over a period of 24 hrs. In case the winner is not reachable or the Prize cannot be redeemed by him/her for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant without any further notice to the winner.
- It is strictly prohibited to upload content (picture/text/any other content) of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or against any religious sentiments or against any caste, creed or race or any material which is offensive to women or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions or the Advertising Code. It is also clarified that any entry which is in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer is found to be obscene, offending and hurtful shall be rejected immediately; and appropriate action will be taken against the said participant.
- The Participants agree and undertake that their aforementioned posts/comments on Facebook respectively will be their original creation and shall not in any way be obscene, vulgar, disrespectful or defamatory in any manner nor shall be in violation of any intellectual property rights of third parties and/or applicable laws. It is also clarified that the Participants are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws and shall keep the Organizer indemnified in this regard.
- In case the Participant is found using external random softwares that entail or fake posting tools, he/she will be disqualified from the Contest. The Organizer has all rights to verify the credibility of the contest entry and to forfeit the prize in case the participant is found to be using fake tools to increase the amount of posts. The decision of Organizer shall be final and the participants shall accept the decision as a binding one and shall in no event challenge the same.
- The Winners will be required to furnish the complete name, address and phone number and such other information/details as may be asked by the representative of the Organizer. However, the Organizer or its representative will never ask the Winner to share confidential details like the bank account details or any other details pertaining to that.
- At the Organizer’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting Intown Primary Care (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
- Decision of Organizer’s will be final and binding with regard to promotion and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The prizes are personal to the winners and are not transferrable and cannot be sold under any circumstances.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prize.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Promotion.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Georgia only.
- By participating in this promotion, it is assumed that the participant has read the terms and conditions and shall be held responsible in case of violation of the same.
For more information or questions about this contest, contact us here.